Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fe1's

• 17-06-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi there, I wonder I anyone can help me out. I have recently completed my LLB in Law in Griffith College Dublin and have started the fe1 course in Griffith. Although I passed with a high 2:1 I am a bit confused as to how to approach the fe1 exams.

Is it best for me to sum up each chapter and then attempt the questions which have come up in past exams on that chapter? Or should I just attempt the questions straight off? On the one hand, there is no point to attempt the questions without knowing the work, on the other hand I might learn the work while doing the questions. I'm just thinking that if i sum up the chapters, do the questions, and get good feedback, then I know my notes are sufficient for exam purposes. It also seems like a daunting task to sum up each chapter as it is condensed already.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 SRAadvisor

Hi all, I'm just doing a little research. Considering offering fe1 tutoring in the cork city area before the October sitting. Do people think there would be a need / interest for same? I finished mine bout 2.5 years ago and I had a pretty good technique for gettin thru. Thanks to any replies / advice! Also advice and tips on getting a training contract!

Advertisement