Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower repairs Loughrea?

Options
  • 18-06-2013 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Loughrea or nearby that fix lawnmowers? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

I would try Beatty's yard, doubt they will fix them themselves but they will know who does, they have a number of lawnmowers that they hire out. You could also try:

Gerry Croffey Lawnmowers in Ahascragh
    Ivors in Galway city

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

hoody wrote: »
    I would try Beatty's yard, doubt they will fix them themselves but they will know who does, they have a number of lawnmowers that they hire out. You could also try:

Gerry Croffey Lawnmowers in Ahascragh
    Ivors in Galway city

Thanks for that, I will head down to Beatty's later and see what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

While not in Loughrea itself, Morrissey Sales and Repairs are near Craughwell. We use him and are happy with the service.
    Hope this helps.
    V

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭pmason

There is a place down the side entrance (left side) beside donnellans fruit & veg

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭omu

Dealt with morrisey once before but never again. Very very poor customer service. V happy with croffey since I moved over

• Advertisement
Advertisement