Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Killer Instinct

Options
  • 18-06-2013 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

What is everyones opinion about the new killer instinct for xbox one? I think it is a neat idea to make it free to play with one character and buying the other characters as they are released. Can pick the fighters you used to be good at but it seems limited.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

looks gdlk to me, really fun..

.. but wont getting it since im not getting xbone.

Will be playing in xgc then.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 deadeye940

Same sadly lol. Unless I am able to get an xbox one for free somehow. Xbox dropped the ball with the new console, but have to admit the games look really good. At least they will still be making a majority of the bigger titles will still be released on the 360, like Dark Souls 2

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

game looks sick

• Registered Users Posts: 22 deadeye940

It does. Sadly new to the series, just got Dark Souls and just rang the first bell. the game is great just because it is a real challenge, unlike many other games released today. Diablo 3 wasn't even a challenge until chapter 3 of inferno. Only reason I would get a ps3 is to play demon souls. E3 had many great games. Xbox has legit games coming out....but that damn xbox one kills it. would hate to have to switch to ps4 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Here ya go, lads. There's already a KI thread :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

deathrider wrote: »
    Here ya go, lads. There's already a KI thread :)

Indeed.

Closing this one!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement