Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Languages College clongowes

• 18-06-2013 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm going to french college in clongowes next week and i'm just wondering is there any advice from people who have gone there already? Anything i should bring with me ? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

A SLEEPING MASK and FOOD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

Bring a Watch if you don't have one. It's like Big brother in there, you forget the date and the time :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Lots of sport clothes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

and when you do a film you might need something fancy dress or for a themed disco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Straight Talking Online Frank

*well if you're poor to average at french (like i was) then the first week will be difficult, you will feel mentally drained from constantly *trying to speak french. By the second week speaking french will come more naturally and you will begin thinking in french.
    *The food is usually very good quality and the activities are excellent especially if you're into sport.
    *there is usually much more girls than lads so that is always a plus.
    *your french aural and listening will improve by about 1-2 grades depending how much of an effort you make. You will able to recall *some seriously random vocab learned in the college which will help you out greatly for comprehensions.
    *most importantly there will be plenty of bant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement