Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Box Removal

Options
  • 18-06-2013 8:33am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

I have a small grey electrical box on the footpath side of my front garden wall.  I need to remove the wall, as i am laying a driveway. 

How do i go about getting this box removed  ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi John,

Thanks for getting in contact with us. In this case, you will need to contact ESB Networks as they are in charge of the maintenance of the electricity distribution system and can organise your meter relocation.

They can be contacted at 1850 372 757 (Monday-Friday 8.30am- 6.00pm, Saturday 8.30am- 1.30pm) or by email at esbnetworks@esb.ie.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Aoife

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Hi John,

Thanks for getting in contact with us. In this case, you will need to contact ESB Networks as they are in charge of the maintenance of the electricity distribution system and can organise your meter relocation.

They can be contacted at 1850 372 757 (Monday-Friday 8.30am- 6.00pm, Saturday 8.30am- 1.30pm) or by email at esbnetworks@esb.ie.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Aoife
    its not my meter.  i dont know what it is.  It is nothing to do with my property

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi John,

My apologies, I thought you were referring to your electricity meter in your previous post.

What you're referring to is most likely a mini-pillar; if you need to have this removed or relocated ESB Networks would still be the people to contact as they are responsible for everything up to and including your meter supply (i.e. power lines, substations etc).

I would recommend contacting them at the above number before you begin your construction. 

Hope this helps,
    Aoife

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

thanks, all sorted

Advertisement