Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2013 Metalwork (Materials and Technology) Papers Tue. June 18th, 2013 - OL and HL

Options
  • 18-06-2013 9:44am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Metalwork (Materials and Technology) OL & HL
    Tuesday June 18th 2013

All discussion and questions about the Metalwork papers goes here, following the exam.

Please keep off-topic chat elsewhere.

Good luck all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Horrible exam, really. It wasn't necessarily hard, but it was a lot more difficult than pretty much any of the previous years that I had in my exam papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭ow9654

Have to agree, done 4/6 questions instead of 3/6.
    Doubt I got everything right but some of the questions were hard, especially when it asked difference between allen and chuck key? Chuck key yeah, allen key threw me off a bit, know what it is but not able to put it in words

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

I say I got a B the least and most :(
    This year should have been the 2 stroke engine ??
    As they usually do 2 stroke then next year 4 stroke, this years they ruined the pattern all together by putting in the 4 stroke engine once again, Exam commission must hate 2013, 1st it was Maths and now metal, Any one want to join me in a strike ?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

zubikhan wrote: »
    I say I got a B the least and most :(
    This year should have been the 2 stroke engine ??
    As they usually do 2 stroke then next year 4 stroke, this years they ruined the pattern all together by putting in the 4 stroke engine once again, Exam commission must hate 2013, 1st it was Maths and now metal, Any one want to join me in a strike ?? ;)

No, I'll take two pieces of **** in return for all those golden apple of exams we got.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭LawdyLad

Very easy paper. Mainly because I have a great teacher and I knew the answers inside out. My project and day practical were also excellent so I am confident in a B

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    No, I'll take two pieces of **** in return for all those golden apple of exams we got.

Are you being sarcastic or what ??
    Are you saying all the exams were gold !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I don't know about Metalwork but I felt that all of the exams that I did were very fair, perhaps with the exception of Geography. Every other one was at worst on par and most were easier than past exams.

Advertisement