Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help re box next to ncb

Options
  • 18-06-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Hey looking for abit of help please. After buying a house and the house was about 98%complete however next to the ncb board there a box about half the size on the front it says "sys- tech communications Ltd and to be honest I have no idea what it's for or who they are I opened the box up there is loads of small wires all different colours. Anyone shed any light on what it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Any pics

Alarm maybe
    Perhaps bio cycle unit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

It's a phone line splitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

mp3guy wrote: »
    It's a phone line splitter.

I would assume after 7 years that he's either figured it out or he doesn't care anymore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Boards should remove 2 year old posts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

aido79 wrote: »
    I would assume after 7 years that he's either figured it out or he doesn't care anymore.

I actually tried to PM him on the off chance he found out, but I got no response.

So I responded with what I found out, in case some one like me has this problem in the future and finds this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    Boards should remove 2 year old posts

Then whats the point of the search feature?

But after a period of time I think there should be a warning to anyone replying that they are replying to an old thread.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement