Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pushchair extensions

Options
  • 18-06-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know can you get extensions put on the handles of pram/pushchair? I'm quite tall and I find myself leaning forwards a lot on the pram. And wearing heeled boots is even less fun. Solutions?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We took that in to consideration when buying the pram so ours has extendable handles. I have never seen an extension but most do have handles that you can extend.
    Googling might help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Don't know of extensions but the mclaren techno xt us good for tall people the handles do extend a good bit on it

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Hobbitfeet wrote: »
    Don't know of extensions but the mclaren techno xt us good for tall people the handles do extend a good bit on it

Thanks but I have the pram. It's really only become a problem lately - what with being 7 mths pregnant...

Advertisement