Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxwell Motors - Athy

Options
  • 18-06-2013 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Well Lads,

Don't know Athy at all and I was wondering if someone could give me direction's to Maxwell's, heading there from Kilkenny City. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

Straight through the town from Kilkenny side, through main traffic lights in town centre and swing right at the mini roundabout and you're there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭245

When did they lose the Volkswagen sales franchise? Think that they were a VW retailer for years but its a sign of the times I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

The big marques are insisting on mega garages such as Sheehy's in naas. Not worth it for the likes of maxwells, hence THEY decided not to continue to represent VW - they are still an authorised repairer.

Advertisement