Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dead Sea Products -

• 18-06-2013 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi, I want to know if anyone used dead sea mud on face and body. I have been reading and found a lot of good benefits about it. I would like to try it, anyone on here who works in Spa or knows about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Moved from Feed Forward...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭savvyav

Don't know if this is helpful but I'm just back from Israel and went to the Dead Sea and did the mud thing. I wasn't overly impressed by it, it felt quite stingy on my skin and my skin felt dry the next day. However, I did used to use dead sea mud soap on my face when I was a teenager and it really helped my skin clear up....I think Debenhams have dead sea products, and a lot of the health food stores have them too

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭hardwood

Just wanted to point out to be careful when buying these products, many products labelled Israeli are actually from the occupied Palestinian Territories and subject to an international boycott campaign. They are based on stolen Palestinian land in the Jewish-only settlements (illegal under international law). There are alternatives from Jordan, Palestine and probably even some from Israel proper. A google search will give you more information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

To be honest I think all these products are just gimmicks! Cant recommend any products for dry skin but if you suffer from blemishes good old witch hazel is AMAZING!

Advertisement