Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online account Blocked

Options
  • 18-06-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Tried to access my online banking just now and received an error that the account is blocked. Currently not in Ireland as working abroad so that might be the issue.  Any chance this can be sorted? PM'd my details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Indie. wrote: »
    Tried to access my online banking just now and received an error that the account is blocked. Currently not in Ireland as working abroad so that might be the issue.  Any chance this can be sorted? PM'd my details.
    Hi Indie,

If your Banking 365 details are blocked, you need to contact them directly on 00353 1 4044000 to unlock them.  They are opened Mon-Fri 8am-12am and Sat, Sun and Bank holidays 9am-6pm.

We have received your PM, for security reasons can we please ask you to delete it as it contains your account information.  We have no way of unlocking your online account here.

Thanks

Seán

Advertisement