Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What cigars to buy???

• 18-06-2013 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Thinking of picking up a few cigars for myself over the summer :)
    I'm new to cigars so not sure what I should get.
    Can anyone recommend anything off this website for me, or similar website if they're cheap :pac:
    http://www.marcafina.de/index.php?cl=start&cur=0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I smoke King Edward Specials every day, having one with a coffee is one of my cheap pleasures in life :cool:. I pick them up in Lanzarote or Tenerife for a fraction of the cost here, I get them in cartons of 10 for only 35e! One box here is close to 10e so you can imagine I stock up when I get the chance!

When I feel like having a real stogie I smoke Romeo y Yulieta's (churchills) , Old Henry's or Montecristo no4's. When you smoke machine fed cigars regularly and then smoke a hand made one you can really tell where your money's gone!!

If you're new to cigars stick to mild to begin with .i.e Romeo y Yulietas , your head will be spinning by the time you finish your first cigar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭sealgaire

Faith+1 wrote: »
    I smoke King Edward Specials every day, having one with a coffee is one of my cheap pleasures in life :cool:. I pick them up in Lanzarote or Tenerife for a fraction of the cost here, I get them in cartons of 10 for only 35e! One box here is close to 10e so you can imagine I stock up when I get the chance!

When I feel like having a real stogie I smoke Romeo y Yulieta's (churchills) , Old Henry's or Montecristo no4's. When you smoke machine fed cigars regularly and then smoke a hand made one you can really tell where your money's gone!!

If you're new to cigars stick to mild to begin with .i.e Romeo y Yulietas , your head will be spinning by the time you finish your first cigar!

anybody know a shop in dublin i can pick up king edward specials/imperials? I dont know why it's so hard but anywhere i try anymore doesn't stock them

Advertisement