Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race tyres

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

peter kern wrote: »
    Using the tyre in question ie 35 euro irish value
    Is that 6.5 euro personal saving buying in germany vs giving the irish econnomy approx a 22 euro boast (vat, income tax tax, spending power.etc ) really chaeaper looking at it from a maccro economic view?

Honestly yes BUT if my local supplier was cheaper on another item i'd buy from them. I'm looking at it from macro view of Elvis's pocket and that 6.50 is better in my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭walsh.peter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

so, now ive got 2 sets of tyres and 1 set of wheels, just the standard ones that came with the bike, what would be a good set of wheels for racing to leave the race tyres on.. i suppose 300 tops, their not going to be bought any time soon but itd be nice to have an idea so i can plan ahead...

Advertisement