If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARCAM rDAC with rWAVE - WIRELESS DAC DEAL

Options
  • 18-06-2013 5:04pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

showimage.php?image=310978.jpg&max_width=121&max_height=110

Thought I'd share this one with you..

Grab the 2 units at just £249.95 with free Boardie Delivery

Have a look at the rDAC review here (reviewed at £300):
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Arcam-rDAC/

This package consists of the Arcam rDac KW and Arcam rWave for a complete wireless DAC system.

"If you crave a wireless DAC, this is as good as we've heard at the price."
    What Hi-Fi Sound & Vision magazine.

Featuring all that is good about the Arcam rDac but now with the added flexibility of built-in wireless connectivity, the Arcam rDac KW is another five-star product from Hifi Arcam.

Arcam have a tradition of making separate DACs that stretches back longer than just about anyone else in the hi-fi field. With the advent of PC audio, NAS drives and streaming, a good quality DAC is more important than ever before and this is where Arcam's experience comes to the fore.

The most compelling reason for buying a separate DAC is enhanced sound quality and it's here where the rDAC excels. At the heart of this DAC is a high quality Wolfson WM8741 convertor. This gives a spacious, accurate sound quality with a typically Arcam presentation consisting of a smooth treble response and textured bass.

In addition to the usual coaxial digital and USB inputs, the Arcam rDac KW also features a wireless connection. This input lets you transform the sound from your computer or iPad/iPod. Simply add an Arcam rWave wireless dongle and you can stream your devices' sound straight through to the DAC. The sound is not only helped by the upgraded DAC but also the special dCS Asynchronous Technology that reduces jitter (as is also the case with USB input). Reducing jitter makes the music sound more natural and improves the rDAC's already excellent timing or "pace".

For the ultimate wireless sound upgrade connection from your PC, laptop, iPad or iPod to your hi-fi system, there simply isn't a better DAC at this price than the Arcam rDac KW.

The system comes INCLUDING the rWAVE!

Simply connect to your PC or Mac via USB and you can stream music from your computer to rDAC KW without wires. Using KLEER wireless technology, the sound quality is superior to most other wireless transmission systems. What's more, because there's a direct link between computer and rDac KW, there's no need for a separate wireless home network system. In addition, when used with the Arcam rDac KW, the rWave uses dCS Asynchronous USB Technology for enhanced sound quality with streaming music.

Thanks to a 50m range, the Arcam rWave gives household coverage in most homes meaning that the computer doesn't even need to be in the same room as your music system.

If you would like to grab one with free delivery - please don't hesitate to drop us a line with your contact details and we will give you a shout to get the delivery sorted out for you,

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi There m Interested in this , Could you also do me a price for Pair MA BX1 Black

Thanks
    John

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi There m Interested in this , Could you also do me a price for Pair MA BX1 Black

Thanks
    John
    Hi Spin,

we can do the ARcam pack with the Monitor Audio BX1 at £389.95 including ROI delivery..

..(now that's a great price!)

Keep us posred,

ATVB,

JohnMc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mastax.666

Hi still have
    Arcam rDAC KW with rWave for 200 pounds?
    how its gona cost with 5 year warranty and delivery to Dublin?

Regards

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mastax.666 wrote: »
    Hi still have
    Arcam rDAC KW with rWave for 200 pounds?
    how its gona cost with 5 year warranty and delivery to Dublin?

Regards
    Hi Mastax,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We still have one brand new rDac at £199.95.  The 5 year Supercare would be an extra £19.95 on top of that.  

Delivery to Dublin would be £12.99.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi , do you still have this ? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Yes, you are in luck.

We have one brand new and boxed one left and our shop display one.

They would both be the same price so if you move quickly, then you can get the new one at the clearance price.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave , great i will take the new one - 199 correct ?  will Call in a minute ..

Excellent , Thanks for your help Dave ..

Excellent , Thanks for your help Dave ..
    Hi Spinone,

DAC should be arriving with you tomorrow :)

Chris

Thanks Chris  , Now thats Customer service - Can you tell me what Courier you normally use so can keep an eye out .. Tks

• Advertisement

Thanks Chris  , Now thats Customer service - Can you tell me what Courier you normally use so can keep an eye out .. Tks
    Hi Spinone.

Thank you very much for you kind words!

We use DPD and hopefully they should be with you soon if not already by now.

Hi Dave /Chris , DAC arrived yesterday , working a treat .. Thanks a million for the great Bargain and excellent customer service ..

Much appreciated
    John

Hi Dave /Chris , DAC arrived yesterday , working a treat .. Thanks a million for the great Bargain and excellent customer service ..

Much appreciated
    John
    Hi John.

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'll make sure to pass them onto Chris and Dave.

If you have any questions or require anything else in the future just give any of us a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hpdeskjet

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hpdeskjet wrote: »
    HPD,

we have one left if you wanted to grab one rapid!

I'll do you our demo units which are as new, never powered up with full warranty, I can do our last one at £179.95 with shipping at £9.99.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hpdeskjet

hpdeskjet wrote: »
    HPD,

we have one left if you wanted to grab one rapid!

I'll do you our demo units which are as new, never powered up with full warranty, I can do our last one at £179.95 with shipping at £9.99.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Ok deal then with 5 years warranty
    Pm me details
    regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM sent. That's a great deal.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.