Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPI Claims?

Options
  • 18-06-2013 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used any of those Payment Protection Insurance misselling claim companies? If so, who'd you use and were they any good?

I applied for a credit card years ago while still in college and it has PPI on it. I've always noticed it on my credit card bills but it averaged 10 - 12 euro a month and I figured it was required, so I didn't really think too much about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions, which is probably a better fit

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

If you think you were sold PPI thatyou did't want or that you couldn't claim on - then you should complain first to the credit card provider that sold you the PPI. There are some good guidelines here about PPI Claims. See http://www.moneyguideireland.com/how-to-get-a-ppi-refund-in-ireland.html

Those claim companies can do some of the work for you - but they will keep 25 to 30% of any refund you get.

Advertisement