Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo with Sun Tan

Options
  • 18-06-2013 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi there, this has probably been covered before but here it goes, I am back from holidays about three weeks and still have sun tan on my arms.. due to have a small bit of work to get done.. would this be ok with a tan..

Thanks in advance for your knowledge :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Hello...Anybody here, just looking for a little advice as I cant find it anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

I can't imagine there being an issue, as long as there isn't any sun burn, or peeling skin etc.

Not from experience, just my own 2c

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Can't imagine any issues either as long as there is no sun burn. People of all skin colours can be tattooed so no problems there..The tattoo would still be visible no matter how dark your skin.

I wouldn't advise applying any fake tan etc for a week prior to getting tattooed.

Obviously direct sunlight, sunbeds, fake tan are out of the question while the tattoo is healing.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Thanks for the response..appreciate it :) I know it will be down to taking the advice of the artist.. just wanted a heads up on what to expect.. thanks again

Advertisement