Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking someone to give me a lift from Dublin to Lahinch for weekend surfing

Options
  • 18-06-2013 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I've never tried surfing, but I'd like to. If someone is going to Lahinch from Dublin for weekend and could give me a ride for sharing petrol money, please let me know! I'm ready to go any weekend, on Friday ev. or early morning on Saturday;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭atilladehun

There was a surf bus but I don't know if it still runs. Had a quick google and found nothing conclusive. Ring a surf school and see if they know.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nickbok

Could try contacting Mark o' Connor with http://www.irishsurfingtours.ie/ Have never used them so don't have any personal experience but might be worth a looksee obviously gettin some mates going regularly be the better option :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lelka_zzz

Thanks, I have already tried to find a surfbus, it seems to be not operating any more. I'll try this surf tour company, hope next season I'll be with my own car)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Have you checked the forecast, I'd hold off for a better weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lelka_zzz

rodento wrote: »
    Have you checked the forecast, I'd hold off for a better weekend

Too wet, too cold or waves are too high?;) This weekend I'm gonna stay in Dublin area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Read XXYYZZ's post in this thread, its about surfing conditions and forecast sites

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055828999

Well worth the read

Advertisement