Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Meetup

Options
  • 18-06-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Hello All

I recently moved to Boston however, because my job has been taking me outside of the city for a lot of the time I have been here, I haven't really got my teeth stuck into Boston.

I am living in Cambridge, by Central Square. If anyone is interested in meeting up for drinks or another activity let me know. We are going to Dylan Moran on Friday in case anyone else is....

I work as a developer / consultant (but then again everyone seems to be a consultant of some form over here) in case that puts anyone off!

Is there a regular meetup of people who have recently moved across?

Anyway let me know!

All the best.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I live in Central Sq also.

I think Boston is weird in that it doesn't have any Irish meetups just because there is so many Irish you don't need to.

There is the InBoston http://www.irishnetworkboston.org/ which is an Irish professionals networking group.

If you play soccer, Kendall Wanderers are an Irish setup team.

If you play GAA, there are a bunch of teams

If you play Rugby, there is the Irish Wolfhounds or a bunch of Irish guys play on the MIT Rugby team.

Failing that hang out in The Field or The Druid (Inman Sq) and you'll run into a bunch of Irish folk. Or the Pheonix Landing (the Boston version of Coppers, only sleazier)

Advertisement