Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lethal enforcer

Options
  • 18-06-2013 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Good clean solid cabinet, running a police trainer board, monitor needs a hv unit.first €50 gets it, need it gone by the weekend if possible, can part out if need be

Also single slot neo geo + puzzle bobble €70

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Good clean solid cabinet, running a police trainer board, monitor needs a hv unit.first €50 gets it, need it gone by the weekend if possible, can part out if need be

Any pics Mitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

RedXIV wrote: »
    Any pics Mitch?

Will get some uploaded in the morning
    Cheers

Any idea how much the hv units go for? you being the man in the know :D

Picture 403.jpg

Picture 404.jpg

Picture 405.jpg

Picture 406.jpg

For a monitor repair I guess budget from around 60-100 euro

Ok, it'd probably be a month or two before I source a HV unit, this isn't likely to fry anyone till then?

Still learning basic anatomy of the cabinets and slightly paranoid about my toddlers :)

• Advertisement

no i have the monitor disconnected

Awesome, offer asking, will PM you about picking it up :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Grant\Gunblade over on the jamma+ forums will be able to repair this including parts for about that price. he has done it for me before. Great price for a cab!! 50euro! if i had room!!

keithgeo wrote: »
    Grant\Gunblade over on the jamma+ forums will be able to repair this including parts for about that price. he has done it for me before. Great price for a cab!! 50euro! if i had room!!

Exact info I was looking for, cheers Keith!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

RedXIV wrote: »
    Exact info I was looking for, cheers Keith!

No worrys, that guys is brilliant, he has fixed 3 monitors for me now, just post him over the chassis its back the next week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

keithgeo wrote: »
    No worrys, that guys is brilliant, he has fixed 3 monitors for me now, just post him over the chassis its back the next week!
    Should he have to buy a HV unit it will cost a little bit more than 100euro but still cheaper than a new monitor
    Might be interested as the work MVS board as borked itself (system restarts when you insert coins?)
    What model of MVS might it be?

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Should he have to buy a HV unit it will cost a little bit more than 100euro but still cheaper than a new monitor

Might be interested as the work MVS board as borked itself (system restarts when you insert coins?)
    What model of MVS might it be?

It's a neo-MVH slot 1 I can post a pic if it suits?

It's a neo-MVH slot 1 I can post a pic if it suits?

That would be great, then I would use the following to ID it - HardMVS. The pictures are there when you click the model codes on the top row of the table

OK - will take it off yea if you still have it. Possible to pick it up from Portmarnock during the weekend?

yep still have it,I am back in kinnegad at the weekends mon-fri in portmarnock

Both are now sold
    thanks

both now sold

cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement