Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiet/Private Café in Wexford town?

Options
  • 18-06-2013 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

hey

just wondering, where is a nice quiet place to go for lunch in wexford town? somewhere quiet that you'll have privacy with who you're sitting with :) so not over crowded i guess.. would one of the hotels be my best bet? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

xclw wrote: »
    hey

just wondering, where is a nice quiet place to go for lunch in wexford town? somewhere quiet that you'll have privacy with who you're sitting with :) so not over crowded i guess.. would one of the hotels be my best bet? thanks

There is a nice private corner table in the Sky View Cafe at the top of The Opera House, right over in the corner with a nice view too, and nice food.

Riverbank Hotel is not too bad for privacy, good tables around

Advertisement