Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loud bangs out Williamstown area

Options
  • 18-06-2013 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear what sounded like very loud fireworks at about 11 tonight?
    I couldn't actually see any fireworks going off but it gave me some fright!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

Amzie wrote: »
    Anyone hear what sounded like very loud fireworks at about 11 tonight?
    I couldn't actually see any fireworks going off but it gave me some fright!!
    The fireworks looked good. They were down over the rugby club or the island.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

jmcc wrote: »
    The fireworks looked good. They were down over the rugby club or the island.

Regards...jmcc

Ah that explains it thanks for that :-) couldn't see it from where I was so was qurious ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

I could hear banging noises. The castle's facebook page had photos of a circus over there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

I can confirm that it was a firework display at Waterford Castle :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

That explains why I saw a van with FIREWORKS on the side of it passing the redbridge yesterday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Any idea what the occasion was? I just heard all the bangs as I was going to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Looks like it was a Corporate Celebration for the 150th Birthday of Bayer

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

reni10 wrote: »
    Looks like it was a Corporate Celebration for the 150th Birthday of Bayer

That's exactly it reni! It was quite an entertaining day by the looks of it. Multiple hospitality tents, acrobatic displays and loads more!

Advertisement