Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review of sites across Ireland

Options
  • 18-06-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm interested to hear any reviews on different airsoft sites you might have played on over the last year. I'm looking to play all over the country this summer and want honest reviews and opinions. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Hilltop Airsoft in Newtown mount kennedy is a brilliant site, which honestly never gets boring. I have yet to go to the site when they repeat a game mode, and they have very original ideas, such as rescuing a scarecrow type man, and bring him back to base, or defuse a bomb with him. While it snows in the winter, the games change completely and many of them involve digging in the snow while under heavy fire!
    Featuring a CQB village, all outdoors (bar the buildings) , a forest, some open space with cover, a newly-upgraded checkpoint defense, a Silo, "the hill" - a very sneaky defense point, and the Quarry.
    The owners are very friendly, always a good laugh, as are the people who play
    Prices: €20 for the day (games begin at 10, end circa 4:30)
    Masks are €10 and bbs are €12 for a bag
    All in all, Hilltop Airsoft is a great site to play in, if you haven't been there already, I'd recommend it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Why don't you jump on the jolly boys tours you will get to see a range of site and meet wide range of player across the county.
    thus you can make a judgement for yourself.
    I have found that most if not all of the time it's not the site but the players and site owners you meet on the way !
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 22 David66

Eoghan S wrote: »
    Hilltop Airsoft in Newtown mount kennedy is a brilliant site, which honestly never gets boring. I have yet to go to the site when they repeat a game mode, and they have very original ideas, such as rescuing a scarecrow type man, and bring him back to base, or defuse a bomb with him. While it snows in the winter, the games change completely and many of them involve digging in the snow while under heavy fire!
    Featuring a CQB village, all outdoors (bar the buildings) , a forest, some open space with cover, a newly-upgraded checkpoint defense, a Silo, "the hill" - a very sneaky defense point, and the Quarry.
    The owners are very friendly, always a good laugh, as are the people who play
    Prices: €20 for the day (games begin at 10, end circa 4:30)
    Masks are €10 and bbs are €12 for a bag
    All in all, Hilltop Airsoft is a great site to play in, if you haven't been there already, I'd recommend it :)

This site sound great we'll have to give it a go.

I picked up a leaflet in the local range and wondered what it was like as no one from the team had played there.

Sounds like a must play this summer.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 David66

whydave wrote: »
    Why don't you jump on the jolly boys tours you will get to see a range of site and meet wide range of player across the county.
    thus you can make a judgement for yourself.
    I have found that most if not all of the time it's not the site but the players and site owners you meet on the way !
    David

Thanks David

I have played on a few sites but wanted people reviews to see which one to play next. We have a team and don't want to waste a day going to a site only to find that is not up to scratch.

I'm sure over the next year we will get to most of them and I will post my findings as I go.

Just to say the reviews I post will be the opinion of the team on the day and we will visit each sites from time to time to see if things change. I feel this is only fair way to operate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Great site with enough space to play just about type of event, good games and people, it's well worth the trip for anyone who's interested and they have lots of plans to improve too ;)

Also, we really enjoyed yesterdays game and it's safe to say my team will be back soon enough :)

Here are their contact details:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/blackridgeairsoft.ie

Website - http://www.blackridgeairsoft.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Not a review...........

Advertisement