Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashing Pumpkins - Glasgow July 2nd

Options
  • 19-06-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Just wondering whats the best/cheapest way of getting to the gig?
    I'm rubbish at planning trips!

Have been to Edinburgh before alright.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

If you fly aerlingus to Glasgow, you'll need to get a bus or taxi into town.
    Handiest is to go with Ryanair (if they are cheaper) and get the connecting train and get off at central station (last stop).
    If you're flush then stay in Jurys on Jamaica street. If not then stay in the Metro (i think it's called) directly across the road from it. It's a hostel and the rooms are dirt cheap.
    It's a 5 minute walk from the train station to the hotel / hostel.
    The hotels are roughly a 5 minute walk to the academy.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Lenny5

Just booked my tickets for the Glasgow gig. Cudnt resist and after being so disappointed about no irish gig. i feel a little better now! Seems like a small enough venue which I'm delighted about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Beerbreath

Hi,

I have a ticket spare for this gig for sale if anyone here is interested. Can't make it over next week now, so looking to sell the ticket. Think they were £35 face value? Anyway, 25 euro to anyone who's thinking of maybe heading over or knows someone who may be thinking of it.
    Dublin area.

Advertisement