Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What you think about this car?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

When you show up to buy it they rob you?

They want the monies wired to them as the car is currently in Space and they need payment before the ask Nasa to deliver it?

The owner is selling it cheap as it's the only way he might have a hope of selling that abomination?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

That doesn't look cheap to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Anan1 wrote: »
    That doesn't look cheap to me.

It looks cheap to me. And tacky;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

It's cheap because the owner is a little boy racer who drives with the seat fully reclined and his right ear pressed up against the drivers window. It's also had the dung driven out of it at every opportunity and more than likely needs a considerable amount if mechanical work to put it right again and that not taking into consideration the few thousand needed to return it to near standard from its current 'Are Sole' spec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

dmrules wrote: »
    Very cheap for this year and spec...???!!! What's the catch???

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/06-audi-a4-s-line-170bhp-2-0-tdi/5210985

Chavtastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A true "felter". I wonder does it have the RS4 TDi badge on the boot lid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

6 Speed Gearbox

18" BBS Brand NEW Wheels With BRAND NEW Pirelli Tyres

etc etc etc

Yul Brynner's old car ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭holdmybeer

I like it, looks really aggressive. I'd be wary buying it from donedeal though, probably has outstanding finance on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭bear1

One thing I've noticed, probably small but would get me wondering. That car in those pics seems to be located in the UK.
    Cars in the background with yellow plates, what looks to be a uk style tax dics on the front.
    But he does mention tax/nct - seems dodgy to me. Why wouldnt you throw up recent pics of the car if you are selling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's a probably a scam, you don't buy 2006 A4 TDi's for €4k, even if they have driven through the front window of Halfords.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

The catch is that it's so skangerized you'd need to spend more than the 3950 asked to turn the car back into something that isn't: A) Utterly impractical; B) A Laughing stock;

And yes, as Bear1 says, the pics definitely show the car in the UK - unless the seller happened to take them while visiting NI. They might be old and the car might be even more skangerized now. Or, simply, the ad is fake...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

bazz26 wrote: »
    It's a probably a scam, you don't buy 2006 A4 TDi's for €4k, even if they have driven through the front window of Halfords.

so true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭ofcork

Googling the number brings up a clio for sale on another site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

dmrules wrote: »
    Very cheap for this year and spec...???!!! What's the catch???

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/06-audi-a4-s-line-170bhp-2-0-tdi/5210985

Cheap and nasty. There is a very long list of reasons not to touch that yoke.

Advertisement