Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 Vita

Options
  • 19-06-2013 10:53am

So this is the only game i play on the vita. But i got pretty much shafted last year with a carbon copy of Fifa 2012.

This year i have a bad feeling its going to happen again. Reason being there is again a lack of info on the game. A tactic that was used last year.

Has anybody heard anything at all about this version? ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

So this is the only game i play on the vita. But i got pretty much shafted last year with a carbon copy of Fifa 2012.

This year i have a bad feeling its going to happen again. Reason being there is again a lack of info on the game. A tactic that was used last year.

Has anybody heard anything at all about this version? ?

I would predict it to be very similar to Fifa 14 on the 360/PS3 but I'm sure that Fifa on the current-gen tech will be very similar to Fifa 13 anyway.

If they can fix the scripting of Fifa 13 and that alone, it will be a great Fifa.

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    I would predict it to be very similar to Fifa 14 on the 360/PS3 but I'm sure that Fifa on the current-gen tech will be very similar to Fifa 13 anyway.

If they can fix the scripting of Fifa 13 and that alone, it will be a great Fifa.

I still cant get anything on this. THey did the same last year. You only find out once you get the game. Last years was just a repeat .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I can guarantee you it will be the same as last year with just an updated roster.

If anybody is interested, they are re-skining it again .....

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/426114/fifa-14-ps-vita-to-again-feature-same-gameplay/

Advertisement