Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misspelling on bill hasn't been corrected yet

Options
  • 19-06-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

I emailed Electric Ireland about this on Monday but you haven't gotten back to us and we would like to get it resolved as soon as possible as my partner needs proof of address for a bank account before he starts work this coming Monday. My partner contacted you last Thursday (13th June) about a misspelling of his name on our bill (will provide account number and details of misspelling in a PM). He requested a reissued bill with the correct spelling. We received a bill on Monday but the spelling had not been changed and it appears to be a photocopy of the original bill. Please send us another original copy of our bill marking the billing period 21st March to 23rd May with the corrected name as soon as possible as it is needed for proof of address. Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello Steppes,

If you are a named contact on the account, do private message us the Electric Ireland account number, name/address on the account, and either the contact telephone number or date of birth. And also your own name in full.

We will then investigate what stage the query is at.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement