Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renegotiate personal loan

Options
  • 19-06-2013 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi Can you tell me the best number to call. I need to renegotiate payments on my personal loan. Also how long will the process take approximately?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi corsica,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To discuss renegotiating your personal loan you would need to contact the Personal Lender in your account holding branch. Contact details for the branch can be found here

The time frame would really depend on the type of loan you have so unfortunately, we would be unable to advise you on this.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭corsica

Hi corsica,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To discuss renegotiating your personal loan you would need to contact the Personal Lender in your account holding branch. Contact details for the branch can be found here. 

The time frame would really depend on the type of loan you have so unfortunately, we would be unable to advise you on this.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara

Can I do it online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi corsica,

The application to renegotiate a loan can only be done with the Personal Lender in your branch. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement