Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in Limerick

Options
  • 19-06-2013 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭

Lads and ladies,
    I am looking to go tomorrow into Limerick about a forearm band just under the elbow. Is there any ye would recommend over another? I am looknig for nice thin lines and a good bit of detail.
    THanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I'll Field this one lads!! Can ye guess where I'm going to recommend?? lol :cool:

Allstar ink on wickham street is your best bet!! Ross and Paul are great artists!
    What kind of style are you thinking of getting??

edit: the shop is very busy (due to the quality of work they produce!!), when you say you are going in tomorrow do you mean you want it done tomorrow also? they might be too busy for a walk-in best call them first and see if any availability 061409439

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Like gregers said, All Star is the place to go. Any waiting lists would be well worth the wait tbh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

*cough*LivingArt*cough* :cool: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

*cough*LivingArt*cough* :cool: :P

cough louder ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

gregers85 wrote: »
    cough louder ;)

:P I stand by what I said :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Its a maori style double armband! Damien from Living Art was recommended to me by a work mate so had a chat with him and booked in for Monday.

Also going to get on to him about my plans gor a day of the dead tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Ross in All Star will probably shudder at the thought of doing something Tribal in this day in age :) Paul in the same shop however produces fantastic tribal and is worth checking out.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.121884787836797.14992.121603737864902&type=3

Advertisement