Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulse Aquathon Wed 19th June

Options
  • 19-06-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it's possible to sign up on the night for this race? Usually work Wednesday night so didn't sign up for it but looks like I might be able to get out of work early.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

Here Joey

Results here guys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Nice going El D. Peter on the podium again. Fair play! :cool:

pgibbo wrote: »
    Nice going El D. Peter on the podium again. Fair play! :cool:

Cheers Paul. Fair play to Pulse, they ran a great race, a very relaxed, friendly yet efficient event. Race report here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

Great going El D..u flew by me at the turnaround.....great race...tongue out the whole way...great club :)

• Advertisement

Great going El D..u flew by me at the turnaround.....great race...tongue out the whole way...great club :)

Cheers Bryan, well done yourself - savage swim! Great club indeed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Well done El D, you looked like you were going well. Good few from the club there too, was an enjoyable race.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Good to see things picking up ElD!

Advertisement