Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom eFibre 'Free' upgrade does it exist?

Options
  • 19-06-2013 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I tried on Monday last to get the 'Free' upgrade to eFibre broadband for my elderly father who is a long term Eircom customer with an existing 8Mb (Real 3.4Mb) package. After 40 minutes and 8 call transfers the last of which hung up on me and after waiting 7 minutes for live chat to talk to me before I hung up. Is their anyone out there in Eircom who will help me to resolve this and save their blushes? 
    If Eircom want to compete with Sky and UPC they are going to have to sort out their customer service department and processes. Having filled out an on-line customer complaint  form I have an e mail saying Eircom will respond within 10 working days!
    We had an issue recently with an on-line shopping order with Tesco Ireland. I e- mailed customer services and within 2 hours I had a phone call apologising and sorting matter out there and then with a refund. Learn Eircom that is customer service in action.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Brendangg wrote: »
    I tried on Monday last to get the 'Free' upgrade to eFibre broadband for my elderly father who is a long term Eircom customer with an existing 8Mb (Real 3.4Mb) package. After 40 minutes and 8 call transfers the last of which hung up on me and after waiting 7 minutes for live chat to talk to me before I hung up. Is their anyone out there in Eircom who will help me to resolve this and save their blushes? 
    If Eircom want to compete with Sky and UPC they are going to have to sort out their customer service department and processes. Having filled out an on-line customer complaint  form I have an e mail saying Eircom will respond within 10 working days!
    We had an issue recently with an on-line shopping order with Tesco Ireland. I e- mailed customer services and within 2 hours I had a phone call apologising and sorting matter out there and then with a refund. Learn Eircom that is customer service in action.
    Hi Brendangg, 

Sorry to hear of all the issues you are having.

Would you like to PM me your details and I will look into this for you? 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement