Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia Lumia 520

• 19-06-2013 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Can somebody please help me?

The phone will receive text messages and picture by text no problem.

However, it won't let him send any pictures by text message.

Is there something that we can do to fix this problem?

Many thanks.

LB6

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you check the sms message centre number in the messaging settings.

Settings > messaging > settings > message centre number > confirm and save

Numbers for each network are in the sticky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Thanks a million - i'll check it and see if that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kerryguy78

Have any of ye had problems hangging up after a call, my screen goes blank and i can't hang up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

is the cellular data switched on?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kerryguy78

sorry for being a bit slow but what is the cellular data???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

kerryguy78 wrote: »
    sorry for being a bit slow but what is the cellular data???

Settings-Mobile network-data connection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Lumia phones have "Access Point" under settings for selecting or entering MMS settings - make sure there are server settings entered here according to your network. That's what did it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

can someone clarify, is the back cover on this removable? And if so, can I swap a red back for a yellow one, and is it the whole back and side?

Basically what I'm asking is, if I swap a yellow cover for a red one will there be any yellow still visible once I change the back?

can someone clarify, is the back cover on this removable? And if so, can I swap a red back for a yellow one, and is it the whole back and side?

Basically what I'm asking is, if I swap a yellow cover for a red one will there be any yellow still visible once I change the back?

You just slip the cover off from the top, and then place the new colour on the same way, clip in at the bottom and close at the top.

All the colour is removed when removing the shell, so just left with the blank surround on the screen. When you put on the new colour, just go into the theme settings and change to your new colour and its a full change.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BRPT2M4/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=electronics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

Davy wrote: »
    You just slip the cover off from the top, and then place the new colour on the same way, clip in at the bottom and close at the top.

All the colour is removed when removing the shell, so just left with the blank surround on the screen. When you put on the new colour, just go into the theme settings and change to your new colour and its a full change.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BRPT2M4/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=electronics

Do you know if you can buy green covers anywhere? And is what you linked to a rear cover or one of those protective covers?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Do you know if you can buy green covers anywhere? And is what you linked to a rear cover or one of those protective covers?

Thanks

The 3068 is the replacing rear cover, you take off the current back, and replace with the new colour. Officially it comes in white, yellow and red.

This shows how it works:

Advertisement