Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Room for Rent - Blackrock

Options
  • 19-06-2013 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Beautiful 2 bed apartment with one double room available for rent. It is ideally located beside Blackrock Village offering a host of pubs, shops and restaurants, and merely a stones throw from Blackrock DART station. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall leading to open plan living/ dining room including plasma wall mounted T.V. Fully equipped modern kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances. Great storage space and additional hot press. The property overlooks a fabulous landscaped court yard with water feature. Extremely secure with video intercom system. The room available is a double room with sole access to master bathroom (only other users would be visitors).

I am an easy going, female, mature student (early 30's), in final year of college, I also work part-time and lead an active lifestyle. I am looking for male/female to share apartment with who is respectful, sociable and friendly. Someone who is happy to chill out but also welcomes a few friends over every now and then for a bottle of wine or a cuppa tae!

I am only moving in this Monday, so limited viewing opportunities available until then, after that, can offer viewing every evening. One months rent and deposit required in advance and landlord will require usual references. Bills to be shared, will need to set up internet etc also...

Please note NO parking available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

You might want to tell people the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 garlicmayo

gaius c wrote: »
    You might want to tell people the price?

My apologies, was doing this in a rush last night.

Price is €650 per month, bills split between the two of us and one months deposit required in advance.

:eek:

Advertisement