Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Post Office for Supervalue in the Hyper

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Martin_D

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Brochure came in the door today, 6 pack of eggs now 99c normally €1.65 every little helps, several pic's of some staff and group photo on back but with one noticeable absence ~ hmmmmmmmmm:)

Anyway great job lads massive improvement!

Was in there over the weekend - some new staff and appear a step up from the poor performers usually here - hope they wont be dragged down to their low level. Have to say there are signs of big improvements - some are a bit unusual - like the fridges are in alternate isles with non-fridge isles, thats unusual. Also it appears a bit sparse in the entrance and bread area (look at Tramore SV bread section to compare best available). But all these changes mean nothing if customer care is crap - lets see.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭bilibob

The new layout is great. I usent like shopping there because of the talking staff and half the time there being pricing errors, but they got rid of about half the checkouts- they were never all being used anyway- and The place looks so much brighter and fresher. The main thing that makes it attractive is that its ridiculously convenient! bucket loads of free parking. If ever im in getting toner for the printers at work in recharge i used to go into SV for convenience. They seem to be making good changes. The exterior is some eyesore though. They need to deal with that ugly yellow corrugated iron. It dated horribly very quickly . Its not so long at all since all that was done up.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Brochure came in the door today, 6 pack of eggs now 99c normally €1.65 every little helps, several pic's of some staff and group photo on back but with one noticeable absence ~ hmmmmmmmmm:)

Anyway great job lads massive improvement!

I noticed too.

ha ha.

Looking good so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Just in terms of the 'look' of the building outside, the outer wall (by the road) is shocking. It's all mouldy and covered in moss etc. Makes the place look run down if you were just passing. How have they not noticed it? All it needs is a good power-hose.

I'll agree though, the inside looks far far better and airier now. That system with the fridges is a bit confusing though! :p

Advertisement