Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWN made Waterford proud!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

that is why I unsuscribed from the journal.ie a rag.

commented on by a fine selection of morons.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

wellboytoo wrote: »

I agree with you there but even BreakingNews.ie, the Indo, Irish Times etc. attract a slightly 'odd' group of commentators. Its an internet thing really.

Those comments the article was on about were not from theJournal - it was from idiots abroad who believed the story!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

wellboytoo wrote: »

Even their articles are cringeworthy. I mean it's supposed to be dealing in news but it puts in stupid things like 10 reasons why blah blah blah and then it's full of stupid gifs.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

kensutz wrote: »
    Even their articles are cringeworthy. I mean it's supposed to be dealing in news but it puts in stupid things like 10 reasons why blah blah blah and then it's full of stupid gifs.

In defense of thejournal.ie,

Nonsense like that goes in a specific section on the website
    thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/

If you don't want to read it (and i don't) then its very easy avoid it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

article wasnt the best of the sites work but i suppose the comments were great by those who fell hook line...I have seen some crazy comments on there including some of the ones about the viking re-enactment that turned to violence down the park, mossy graffiti and others, excellent work, keep it up. Another Waterford person showing the talent that is around possibly undiscovered, possibly undervalued i dont know, good stuff though in general.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Max Powers wrote: »
    article wasnt the best of the sites work but i suppose the comments were great by those who fell hook line...I have seen some crazy comments on there including some of the ones about the viking re-enactment that turned to violence down the park, mossy graffiti and others, excellent work, keep it up. Another Waterford person showing the talent that is around possibly undiscovered, possibly undervalued i dont know, good stuff though in general.

he's from tipp not waterford just been living here a long while

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

he's from tipp not waterford just been living here a long while

Colm isn't from any where he is a science project.

Advertisement