Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crochet classes

Options
  • 19-06-2013 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I am looking for some beginners classes in crochet in Kildare. Already tried treasure in Naas but didn't find the teacher very good and still cant crochet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I just opened the Kildare post and on page 8 there is an advert for a knitting and crochet group in O'Keefe's home and garden in Naas every week on a Thursday. Don't know if that would be any good for you but check it out. 045-864410 is their number.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alice carroll

ken wrote: »
    I just opened the Kildare post and on page 8 there is an advert for a knitting and crochet group in O'Keefe's home and garden in Naas every week on a Thursday. Don't know if that would be any good for you but check it out. 045-864410 is their number.

Thanks very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Al2011

The Maynooth Knit n Natter (Co.Kildare) is starting back on Saturday the 13th of September 2013

We meet Saturdays from 10.30am - 12.30pm in McMahon's lounge on the Main St. Just bring your needles and yarn. All crafts welcome

If you haven't found anything we have crocheters aswell and we'd be happy to help you learn

Advertisement