Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Dog Microchipping Blanchardstown Saturday

Options
  • 19-06-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

If anyone is in the area the DSPCA are providing a FREE dog Microchipping event outside PetStop Blanchardstown (Westend) this Saturday June 22nd from 12-4pm LINK

Microchipping is such a valuable resource if you ever lose or have your pet stolen, so it is brilliant that they are doing these events free of charge. :) No affiliation to the DSPCA, but you can see my Mod status why i think it's important.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Brilliant, i was only looking into getting this done aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

just register my dog

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

The amount of people queuing today to get their pets microchipped was brilliant. I heard the girl say they ran out of chips there was so many people and they had to get more from their main office in Rathfarnham.

It was really good to see so many responsible owners. I'm currently trying to find the owners of a dog i picked up on Thursday. If she had a chip it'd make the whole process so much easier. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

It was great to see so many people with their dogs out, there was no que when i went up about half 12.
    Dog wouldn't go into the van so she had to get it outside :D

Have both of mine done already.

Don't forget to update your info if you change phone numbers/addresses etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement