Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy neighbours - downstairs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Gatling wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with my kids discipline
    And as I stated in an earlier post we have to put up with a hell of a lot more noise coming from idiots adults who think its acceptable to slam heavy doors all hours day or night ,
    Loud music ,loud sex ,parties ,setting off fire alarms ,

So amateur child physo babble and general cranks keeps bringing a smile to my face on these threads

Nothing wrong with your kids....its the adults paying rent who refuse to move to the country that are in the wrong yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with your kids....its the adults paying rent who refuse to move to the country that are in the wrong yeah?

What's has this got to do with my kids exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Nothing wrong with my kids discipline And as I stated in an earlier post we have to put up with a hell of a lot more noise coming from idiots adults who think its acceptable to slam heavy doors all hours day or night ,

So amateur child physo babble and general cranks keeps bringing a smile to my face on these threads
    What's has this got to do with my kids exactly

you tell me...you're the one who brought them into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Citycap

People don't always choose to live in an apartment with kids. I'd say most people would much prefer a house with a garden - but can't afford the higher rent for this. And some people bought apartments before they had kids and now can't trade up due to negative equity.

There are way worse neighbours out there than noisy toddlers.

That's true. He can look forward to when they are teenagers. Then he will have something to complain about.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Nothing wrong with my kids discipline
    Toddlers tend to be very free spirited and fear less we can put them to bed in my case both kids are on 630pm /7pm bed times but they will both get up and bounce around till they actually fall asleep ,
    Go to bed
    Stay in bed
    Get back into bed
    This can literally repeat for hours ,
    At times we parent's are completely powerless imagine the scenario where you have two parents literally screaming at kids to get into bed on top of a child /children screaming and jumping up and down
    There's no easy solution despite how some people believing how easy it is to control a child/kids

This sounds like a discipline problem, I sympathise with your situation but it is not typical and it is certainly not acceptable for your neighbours to have to put up with.
    And as I stated in an earlier post we have to put up with a hell of a lot more noise coming from idiots adults who think its acceptable to slam heavy doors all hours day or night ,

Some adults make noise so we should ignore what the kids do?
    This isn't child psychology or crankism. Maybe you think all parents have to live with kids like you describe but that is not the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

My kids are well behaved actually its a generalisation of situation's happening in every apartment block in the country ,

Advertisement