Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please stop bombarding my landline - I am not even a customer

Options
  • 19-06-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Over the past couple of months I have been receiving calls from Electric Ireland (at least once a week) asking for a callback to 01 8035145 and to quote reference number B00970068. Firstly, I am not even a customer of Electric Ireland & the names of the (supposed) customers mentioned in the message - I have never heard of. Simple case of a wrong number....so I did my civic duty on THREE occasions and rang the telephone number above to inform your staff that they had the wrong number on their database & to kindly remove my landline number & refrain from using it again. It didn't work the first time, or the second or even the third. What do I have to do to stop these - at this stage - nuisance calls?? SO glad I am not a customer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Terrykoala,

I'm very sorry to hear about this situation, thank you for bringing it to our attention. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

If you can please private message me with your name, telephone number and address, I will attempt to resolve this for you immediately.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 terrykoala

Hi Terrykoala,

I'm very sorry to hear about this situation, thank you for bringing it to our attention. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

If you can please private message me with your name, telephone number and address, I will attempt to resolve this for you immediately.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Many thanks. I have sent you a PM. I trust this will be a end to these annoying calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi TerryKoala,

Aoife is finished for the day and is on holidays until next Wednesday, so if you could send the private message to me, I will assist you.

I am here until 6pm.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement