Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vince Flynn RIP

Options
  • 19-06-2013 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭

If you're a thriller fan, you may have come across Vince Flynn's books, starring Mitch Rapp. He wrote 13 in the series.

Vince died today after a two year battle with prostate cancer. 47 is far too young to go....

Big fan of his books, so I'm really sad to see that he is no longer with us.

RIP.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=193471199

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭sioda

RIP loved his novels good easy read page turners

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

First I'm seeing about it now. Wow this is terrible news. He's one of my favourite writers and Mitch Rapp is a favourite character of mine.

I actually just finished The Last Man and his introduction gave me hope that the cancer had passed, "Thanks to a lot of prayers and great medical care I'm feeling better than I've felt in years." It must have returned with a vengeance.

RIP.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

I've read the majority of his books. Sad news to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Hoofball

Ah shoot. I thought he was on the mend. I always enjoyed his novels and it's sad to see some great authors passing away so early.

Advertisement