Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet VS Laptop VS Mobile VS T.V.

Options
  • 19-06-2013 11:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭

Ok, I have finished my JC :D and my parents are allowing me to buy anything between those 4 options, but the budget being 550E :o
    So I really want to get either one of these
    iPad 4, iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, 46+inch TV, Laptop
    Which one do ye thing would be the best to get ??
    My usage is very lots, I mean I go on my computer a lot of times for my studies and I really wanted to get a laptop for my JC so I could put all my notes etc. there as well(I would not have minded using the tablet for this but I do not think you can use word document or something like that?? or maybe you can ??)
    A T.V. is because in my living room we have a 40'' tv and we use that for sky and for the xbox in the kitchen we use a 26'' which is very frustrating and annoying at time to time so I wanted to get a new T.V. so I could use the 40'' for the xbox, also a bigger tv in the living room
    A mobile is the reason I have not ever and I mean ever(not sounding to brag) asked my parents for a mobile in my whole life even the countless of times them telling me to get one, I just had not be bothered, but this time I really wanna but I have hard time choosing over what shall I buy a phone or the other options ??
    So any advice people ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

You can always get a tv with internet access, which one I don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

Laptop.

You can watch TV on a laptop, not to mention youtube, netflix, downloading tv shows/movies. You can play games on a laptop (IF you ask for advice on the laptops forum on finding a decent one), you can talk to your friends on a laptop. And you'll be able to do homework/research with a laptop. It's a no brainer.

You can get a budget smartphone/chinese tablet for < €150, there's no need to get an S4/Iphone/Ipad straight off the bat, especially not if it's your first smartphone.

Advertisement