Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body and Soul, ticket issue. Please help...

Options
  • 19-06-2013 11:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey guys, on ticketmaster it says I will need to have the credit card used in the ticket purchase as well as the confirmation number to bring with me to obtain my ticket at body and soul. I'm using my mother's credit card to buy the ticket and she lives in Waterford....so I won't have it with me. Will this cause me a problem, do they actually look for your credit card on the day? Or if I took down the card details on paper would that be enough? Anyone know from experience? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

They will look for the card and you won't be able to get the ticket without it. Try contacting them on their Facebook page.

Advertisement