Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

checked baggage with Ryanair

Options
  • 19-06-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I'm booking flights with Ryanair for September. There's 7 of us going and I'm booking for the group. Not sure if we will be bringing Checked Luggage so I'm thinking of booking flights now but not including checked luggage. Can I add checked luggage later/at the airport on the day. To book right now will cost €50. How much extra will it cost if we do decide to add checked luggage later on?

And do Ryanair let you take 10kg checked bag for free? One of the group just told me that, first I've heard of it though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Moved to travel forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No free checked bags. Only 1 piece of carry on permitted per person

• Registered Users Posts: 10,710 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

You can add bags by managing your booking lather. Do NOT turn up to the airport and ask staff to add bags as you will pay over double over doing it online.

You have 10kg free baggage for hand luggage, see FR website for hand baggage rules.

Advertisement