Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any mature offers yet?

Options
  • 19-06-2013 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

I know the official offers aren't out until July but at the interviews they said they would have a good idea mid-June. I rang last Friday and the person I spoke to said she would call me back this week but as of yet, I've heard nothing. Has anyone else gotten in touch with them and gotten an answer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

I rang today and told I would be offered a place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shine7

I rang today and told I would be offered a place!

I rang back on Thursday and also got good news about an offer, hurray! Congratulations Abra! What course are you doing?

Accounting.. It's down as my second choice have Commerce in NUI first either way its Galway for me in Sept!! What course are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shine7

Accounting.. It's down as my second choice have Commerce in NUI first either way its Galway for me in Sept!! What course are you doing?

Software Development and absolutely thrilled to have gotten the good news! Now to find some bloody accommodation in Galway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

tried ringing last week was told nothing would be out till the 4th :-(

• Advertisement

Tell them it's urgent and you need to know because you have been informally offered somewhere else. Only two days left to wait anyway :)

Advertisement