Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky BB Activation

• 20-06-2013 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi all! Today my Sky hub came! When I ordered it the sales rep on the phone told me when I received the box just to plug it in and I'd be online! My other BB line is disconnecting today, and when the new Sky hub arrived I saw INSIDE the box was an activation date which is now 5 days away. I work online an so 5 days is a huge gap for me. I suppose I'm wondering how long after plugging in the hub was other peoples activated? Is the 5 days just to cover them? And is there ANY chance it might activate today?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭zg3409

There is a chance it might activate. Wait until the old setup is not working, then swap over. In theory there should be no downtime, if you switch over yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭GoOnYouDirt

It switched on today thankfully! Cheers!

Advertisement