Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Large chimney repair

• 20-06-2013 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I live in a terraced Town house wit a shared brick chimney with 12 pots(6 each). My side is in a bad state of repair, neighbour's side a bit better and the corpo has condemned the whole chimney saying it must be rebuilt from the ridge up. Neighbour has refused to have anything to do with it so Corpo suggests I rebuild my side. Is this possible? The Corpo has issued an enforcement order but he is ignoring them and I think they are looking for a way out. Is there any way to force him to comply?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 lOWCOUNTRY

seanoge wrote: »
    I live in a terraced Town house wit a shared brick chimney with 12 pots(6 each). My side is in a bad state of repair, neighbour's side a bit better and the corpo has condemned the whole chimney saying it must be rebuilt from the ridge up. Neighbour has refused to have anything to do with it so Corpo suggests I rebuild my side. Is this possible? The Corpo has issued an enforcement order but he is ignoring them and I think they are looking for a way out. Is there any way to force him to comply?

Look at the new law on party structures.

Advertisement