Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificate frame?

Options
  • 20-06-2013 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to get an A4 certificate framed. Any ideas where I could get this done in Dublin or alternatively where I could buy a nice frame to do it myself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

I've seen wooden A4 certificate frames in All Rooms 31 Upr Liffey Street http://www.allrooms.ie/stores/contact.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Eason's do lots of frames the right size for certificates.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Did you try the Arts and Crafts shop in Stephen's Green shopping centre, on the top floor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I got a Document/Certificate frame today in a (pound) €2 shop. The 8x10 is too small for certificates but they had one a bit bigger which did the trick. They were not very visible but I noticed the box said 'document frame'. Check any of those shops out, for €2 its a steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Thanks all, I actually found one in Reids of Nassau St

Cheers for the replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement