Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Lunarglide 3 -v-4

Options
  • 20-06-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi Guys, Has anybody switched or upgraded to the lunarglide 4 recently and what do you think?
    Loved the 3's and recently upgraded to the 4's and find them very different. Feel like they are slightly higher on the outside edge and make my foot want to overpronate wheras this never happened with the 3's. Started having dreaded achilles problems in the last few weeks again (from upping mileage and getting faster / doing more speed and hill work) and after wearing the 4's once havent put them back on. Started using my worn out 3's again
    Was a big kayanos man until last year when I found the 3's (lovely fit and cheap!). Price of them was a big issue but may have to go back to them.
    Two questions:
    Is there any good websites that sell old model runners - would buy the 3's in bulk!?
    Where is a good place to sell size 7 lunarglide 4's worn once (Can the forum be used?, Apologies mods if rules in place somewhere - tight for time!)?
    Thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

I was also a lover of the LG3 but once I made the move to the LG4, soon after I developed arch problems in BOTH my feet. I chalked this down to the new runners which I have had to get rid of also. I have since moved to Nike Pegasus and have no problems...

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

I went from 3's to 4's. Find the 4's grand for shorter stuff but once I go 10 miles+,get pain in the outside of my foot(only one foot though).I also tried the LG3 Shield and found these stiffer than the regular 3's.Like yourself,I have a pair of 3's with mileage on them and find them way better than the 4's on long runs..
    On another note,bought a 2nd pair of 4's online for €58,thought I couldn't go wrong.They feel different to my shop bought 4's which I paid €116 for 12 mths ago:confused:. Half the price-wonder are they half the quality as well:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

Just to throw a spanner in the works...

Lunarglide 5 are out now. I would so love these shoes but I cant risk another injury

http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/nike-lunarglide-5-id-8383/

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

I saw that. How do you find the Pegs in comparison to the LG 3's ?

Advertisement