Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

malwarebytes will not update

• 20-06-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi guys has anybody come across a virus that will not allow malwarebytes anti-malware to update. I have already tried to uninstall it using revo but when I re install it and try to update it I get (server not found error 0, 0). I have also tried running rkill and then doing a full scan with both avg and Microsoft security essentials but I find nothing the computer is running xp professional. can anyone help. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

You can download the latest definitions manually here. Run that and Malwarebytes will be up to date and hopefully find what's causing you the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭brutus99

thanks, nothing man. I updated malwarebytes successfully using the link you sent me and I ran a full scan, but unfortunately found nothing. I hit the update button in malwarebytes and I again got the message "PROGRAM_ERROR_UPDATING(0, 0, Host not found). any idea where to go from hear.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭ASJ112

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭brutus99

cheers man, will do. thanks for the help

Advertisement