Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peugeot 206 lights and indicator problem

• 20-06-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I got into my car yesterday and it started beeping at me (the car was left overnight and was fine when i got home the night previous). The beeping was similar to that of the lights being left on but louder and faster so the first thing i did was check my lights, nothing, they were off.
    This is were it gets weird though. When i checked my dash it was telling me my lights were on but i had them off- fully off. At this stage my indicators didn't work either. Now because i drive with my lights on anyways i noticed that when i turned my lights on myself the indicators would start working again. However if i turn my lights off, the indicators would no longer work but the dash would tell me the light s were still on. Now when i get out of the car with the lights off the lights are not on, but the smaller ones are (the ones that sit up in the corner of the light, can't remember the name of them sorry) all my lights turn off when i take the key out though.

Has anyone got any idea what is going on? how does this happen after just a night?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

I'd be thinking its either the coms unit (indicator/wiper/lights stalk) or theres a problem with the bsi (body control unit).
    A diagnostic check with the right equipment should point out which is at fault...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Row wrote: »
    I'd be thinking its either the coms unit (indicator/wiper/lights stalk) or theres a problem with the bsi (body control unit).
    A diagnostic check with the right equipment should point out which is at fault...:)

cheers mate :)

Advertisement