Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I actually talk to someone from the bank. It seems every step I take I am be

Options
  • 20-06-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I need to talk to someone about how to include a new payee on  my online banking.  My bank in person told me I needed to do it on line as it was not possible to do it in branch.  Now the online service says I need a code which is to be text to me, except I never got a text and to answer my query I need to talk to someone but I can't get any living person to talk to

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

I need to talk to someone about how to include a new payee on  my online banking.  My bank in person told me I needed to do it on line as it was not possible to do it in branch.  Now the online service says I need a code which is to be text to me, except I never got a text and to answer my query I need to talk to someone but I can't get any living person to talk to
    Hi Jeanette,

When you are adding payees to your online profile, you must receive an activation code before you can make payments to them.  You can only receive this code by text message if you have registered and activated your mobile.  If you haven't done this, you will have to receive the code by post.

For future queries regarding Banking 365 online, please contact them directly on 0818 365 365 and select the * key to speak to a representative who would be more than happy to assist you.

Please see here for more information.

Thanks for posting

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

If you have landline calls included in your call package it's cheaper to call 01-404 4000 for banking365

Advertisement